Monday, 20 May 2013

Vintage (not very) Kitchen Accessory

Whilst out enjoying the lovely warm weekend,- (when i say warm i mean it has been better than the last few weeks or rain and cold)- i found a lovely Harvey Nichols Cook book stand, it must be a 1990s kitchen accessory so not very old. Its quite strange that i spotted it because it is this heavy cast iron thing shaped like a tree. I actually walked past it like twice but it kept catching my eye so i decided to satisfy my curiosity and enquired about it.


Beautiful Tree shape Cast Iron Cook Book


So its now seating in my kitchen work top i am taking it on a test drive- I've got my Essential Cooking cook book by Paragon on it which i got as a present from my parents who are trying t draw out of me any culinary temperaments. Its a beautiful kitchen accessory so i hope it will encourage me to do some more cooking. Me not realising what the item was is proof enough that i am challenged in the kitchen department but in the process of remedying the status. :D


All this chat about cook books and stands has made me very hungry. I am actually going to russle up something from scratch using my cook book on my newly found cook book stand.
Post a Comment